- Congratulations! Now that you have your own car, why not make full use of it? Weekends, vacations, evenings – don’t leave your car empty. Invite your friends to be your relief drivers and earn more!
- Fully Utilise your Car: Have your car occupied all day, all night – let your wheels run even when you’re not.
- Share Costs: Sharing a car with your friend also means sharing your rental and petrol costs! Pay only your hours online.
- Be a Better Friend: Give your friend economic opportunities by having him/her be an Uber driver with your car! That way, you both can earn.
- Earn $100 when your relief driver* completes his first Uber trip
- Earn another $100 when your relief driver completes his 10th trip, he will also receive $100 himself
- You can add up to 5 relief drivers to earn yourself $1,000 in total!
*Must be a New Uber Driver to earn the $200 incentive
How to add a relief driver?
Avoid the Q to get your relief driver on board!
What is an additional driver?
Everything you need to know about being an additional driver
- They do not drive on Uber.
- They are not eligible for the $200 cashback.
- They are covered by LCR’s insurance.
If you don’t wish to drive for Uber fill in the online Additional driver application form.
T & C
- If you submit your application before 13:00 on a working day, it will be processed on that day itself.
- Applications received after 13:00 will be processed on the next working day by 15:00.
- For further information please read and refer to the form before submitting.
LCR is located at:29 Paya Lebar Road #01-03