We are sad to hear that you’re leaving us!
Before returning the car, why not attend our Top Driver training to find out how you can maximise your earnings when you drive. The trainings are conducted by Uber’s power drivers with more than 10k trips under their belts. Seats are limited, visit http://www.driveuber.sg/dpis to register today!
IMPORTANT: We will only accept your vehicles at your respective return locations, on the stated date. An SMS will be sent to you with further details on your return location. For location details: lioncityrentals.com.sg/contact-us.
– All car returns are accepted from 2pm – 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.
– A mandatory 7-day notice period needs to be served on top of your minimum rental period. Kindly check your expected return date or your return may be rejected.
– Only the main hirer will be able to return the car and discharge the contract.
– If you have an outstanding balance with LCR, you will not be able be ported to a new Uber partner until the following Monday.
– We have the right to reject your returns should you be deemed to not have fulfilled your minimum contract period.
To ensure that we continue to provide the best service for your Uber needs, we appreciate it if you can help us with a few questions.