Be Part of Our Growing Team
Are you fun loving with a can-do attitude?
Lion City Rentals is a start-up with aspirations to become Singapore’s most innovative car rental company by integrating new technologies and business practices. This is an opportunity to work with a world-class operations team on the daily functions that drive our business.
Operations Executive (Full time)
As the backbone of the company, you will be interacting with customers and internal stakeholders, while you and your team will be accountable for the fleet. You will be challenged to continuously execute accurately under pressure, while innovating on processes for you and your team.
We are seeking a sharp, team oriented, highly-organized and technically sound Operations Executive to help grow and maintain our fast growing fleet. This is an opportunity to work with a world-class operations team on the daily functions that drive our business. Are you ready to launch your career?
- Work with vendors to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with established standards and that policies and practices are properly followed.
- Support all infleeting activities including, timely new vehicle acceptance, inspection and ensuring the vehicle is ready to rent.
- Support all defleeting activities including, timely inspection, reconditioning, and movement of program and sell vehicles to marshaling centers or auctions.
- Supports planning, directing and monitoring of preventive maintenance and repair programs for fleet.
- Apprises management of fleet performance issues and costs.
- Consolidate and update fleet maintenance and rental data and history in Excel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in fleet maintenance/management and supervision management. Familiarity and working knowledge of vehicle maintenance, collision repair, systems, components and design.
- Knowledge and expertise in car rental industry a plus.
- Solid Microsoft Office and Google Spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent organization, planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job-related requirements
- Class 3 Drivers License is required
Customer Relations Executive (Full time)
You are the face of the organisation. Your role is to communicate, persuade, and negotiate with customers to provide the best possible service, while safeguarding the interest of the business. You will be challenged to simplify messages and communicating accurately to customers from all walks of life.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Client Relations Executive as we grow our startup car rental business. The Client Relations Executive will be at the forefront of our business working with customers and delivering timely and considerate service. This is an opportunity to work with a world class operations team on the daily functions that drive our business. Are you ready to launch your career?
- Manage the front desk/office space greet drivers and other office visitors.
- Maintain, organize, process and execute rental fleet documentation.
- Consolidate and update fleet data in Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Work closely with the operations and logistics teams to streamline processes.
- Process invoicing functions collect deposits and manage run.
- Respond to support and customer inquiries both in person, phone and email promptly.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal & customer service skills.
- You will be out and about and can plan your day efficiently.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent organization, planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Some operational and technical knowledge of the automotive industry preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job-related requirements.