Did you know? Your rental costs are deducted from your Uber earnings, so you dont have to pay anything upfront! In the event that your Uber earnings are not enough to cover rental costs, you will incur arrears (overdue payment). To settle your arrears, we have provided you with the following options:
- Log in to your DBS iBanking account.
- Go to Pay -> Pay Bills.
- You will see a box on the right called “More Options”. Click on the first option called “Add a Billing Organisation”.
- Under the field called “Billing Organisation” start typing “Lion City Rentals” and you will see the company name appear in the dropdown. Click on it.
- Enter the “Bill Reference” in this format: (Phone#)(Car Plate#). e.g. 91234567SAB1234C
- Click on the [Next] button and you will be asked to review the details before submitting.
- Click on [Submit] and you will be notified that you have successfully added us as a billing organisation.
- Go back to Pay -> Pay Bills, look under “Select Pre-arranged Billing Organisation” and you will see Lion City Rentals.
- Click on the checkbox, enter the amount owed and click [Next].
- You will be asked to review the details, click on [Submit] when you are done.
- Select “Lion City Rentals” from “01 General”
- Select “Arrears Payment”
- Enter your name, HP number, car plate number & arrears amount
- Click ” Continue” to pay with your card