An SMS from LCR/VICOM will be sent to you when your car is due for vehicle inspection. Typically, the SMS will inform you to send the vehicle to VICOM for inspection as soon as possible and to register at the Automated Payment Machine there.
To ensure a smooth process at VICOM, the general points below should be observed when going for the vehicle inspection. Failure to comply with the inspection will result in repossession of your vehicle and you will be liable for the necessary charges.
- You may visit any of the VICOM centres for your inspection. No payment has to be made for the inspection as it will be paid for by LCR.
- You can view the VICOM centres’ locations and operating hours on their website.
- When you arrive at the VICOM centre, please inform the staff on duty that your vehicle is from LCR to avoid being mistaken as a normal walk-in customer and being charged with inspection fees.
- You are encouraged to e-pay (if required) at the Automated Payment Machine in the VICOM centre. Please refer to the step-by-step guide enclosed here.
- In cases where you have been asked to make an upfront payment, please request for a receipt and email a scanned copy of the receipt to [email protected] for us to reimburse you. The reimbursement will be credited to your payment statement within 14 working days. If you have any doubts, please call our hotline at 6252 5525.