- Take accident scene photos of all vehicles involved with their vehicle plates, exchange details of IC & driving licence
- Take photos of Certificate of Insurance & Road Tax of all Malaysia vehicles involved. Ensure vehicle plates stated in the road tax tally with the Malaysian vehicles
- Proceed to the nearest Malaysia Police station to file a Police Report. If possible, try to get a copy of the other party’s police report.
- Please contact your Authorized Reporting Centre (workshop) or LCR hotline: 6252 5525 for assistance.
- Important: Do not agree to let an unauthorized tow-truck assist you in bringing your car back to their workshop as this could have severe implications on your insurance claims. Charges imposed by these unauthorised workshops will be billed to you accordingly.
- Please note that you are liable for the towing charges from Malaysia to Singapore Immigration and the compulsory Malaysia Levy surcharge payable.
Simply lodge the accident report to the ARC within 24 hours or the next working day. If there are any injuries to any parties, you are required to lodge a police report as well.